Information Collected by third-party services From our Visitors
RaleighHealth.com uses one or more of the following:
Amazon.com Affiliate Program:
RaleighHealth.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the websites. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics
ShareThis social media plug-in:
RSS feeds: Our home page may contain RSS feeds from news services that we believe to be reputable. To learn if and how these news services may handle your visitor information, please visit those news services directly.
Information WE Collect from our visitors
If you contact us with comments, suggestions or feedback, we will reply to your message if appropriate.
We reserve the right to post or decline feedback left in the Comments section of our pages.
Visitors who subscribe to our Health-E news will receive periodic email mailings that may contain advertising messages.
We will never sell, share or distribute your contact information .
Low Prices on Best Selling VITAMINS &
- Comment at How to prevent birds from flying into windows from Lewis: "If you're concerned about overall cost and keeping weight to a minimum..."
- Comment at How to attract songbirds and hummingbirds from Kev: "Thanks for a lot of good bird care information. I've always..."
- Comment at Barbecue health and safety tips from Ellie: "You mentioned the health risks of eating over cooked meats but..."
- Comment at Tips for beginning vegetable gardeners from James: "For weed control, you say to wait for the soil to..."
- Comment at How to grow a butterfly garden from photomom: "Thanks for the great information on how to support butterfly populations..."